RUNING LINE

all day new story AVALIBLE ON THIS BLOGS

Monday 25 April 2016

Sharab ke nashe me lund liya maine - Gay sex kahani

My name is ajay and I ‘m from kerala. I had my first gay experience when I was in the 11th grade. I did it several times with the same person. When I left kerala to work in hyderabad we fell out of touch. It was around 2010 november when my friend from college called me up and asked if I could help out his ex-colleague who is coming to hyderabad for some official work. He needed a place to stay and since I was staying in a 1bhk house, I had enough space to accommodate him for a few days.
The guy’s name was sameer and he was coming over to meet some people in hyderabad for some official meeting. He came by on a tuesday evening, he met the people on wednesday and left that night itself. Since I ‘m a bit of an introvert conversations were minimal.
After that time, he came over to hyderabad several times and every time he came he would stay at my place. I started getting comfortable around him and we used to talk about random stuff. One such time when he came over he suggested that we should have a drink together. I agreed and we got a full bottle since he said he can handle it. I usually get a quarter when I decide to get drunk. Anyway, after a while he said we’re out of alcohol and went out to get more. I think he bought another half bottle, but I really don’t remember. We kept drinking till late into the night and watching youtube videos. After a while, I got really high and told him I ‘m done. But he kept insisting that we should finish the bottle and I should help him to do it. I don’t remember how much more I drank and when I passed out.
I don’t remember how long I was out, but I woke up feeling pain. I was lying with my face on the pillow and drooling all over it. My eyes still refused to open fully. I looked down and realized I was completely naked. I tried to get up but wasn’t able to for some reason. It was only a second later that I realized that sameer was on top of me and he too wasn’t wearing any clothes. I tried to push myself up from the bed but could not do so. I don’t know if it was because I was too drunk or if he was pushing me down. Then I felt the pain again. At first it felt like he was trying to put his finger up my ass. But a second later I realized the size of it and knew he was pushing his cock inside my butt hole. Since this wasn’t my first time I wasn’t really shocked. I was a bit taken aback by the element of surprise. Even though I tried I couldn’t resist much being in the state I was. I decided to let him fuck me. It didn’t hurt much. I don’t know if he used some lube or if it was because I was drunk. He started thrusting and after a minute or so it started to feel really good. I remember saying “Fuck me sameer”, several times. I passed out sometime in between.
I woke up again when he rolled me onto my back and pulled my legs over his shoulders.I caught glimpses of his cock while he was doing this. It was circumcised like mine and almost identical to mine though it was bent upwards. Mine stands straight. I liked how it looked, standing up ready to plunge inside my ass again. He pushed his cock inside again. This time it slid inside with much ease and it felt like heaven. I tried really hard to stay awake but sometime in between I passed out again. I’m not sure how long this whole thing lasted; I woke up sometime early morning and saw him lying on the other side of the room on his bed. I took me a second to recollect what had happened since I was wearing my shorts when I woke up. My hole was a bit sore from all the pounding and I could feel it was full with his cum. This turned me on so much and I became hard almost instantly. I went over to his bed pulled his cock out slowly and started sucking on it. I could feel him getting bigger in my mouth and when I looked up he was awake and looking at me. We did not say anything and I kept doing it until he was really hard. I climbed on top of him and pushed his dick inside. I think there was enough lubrication due to all the cum which was inside. I was insanely horny so after a few thrusts I cummed all over his stomach. I could not do it anymore so I woke up and went to the bathroom and cleaned up. He also followed me and cleaned up and we both went back to bed.
I realized it was a mistake to leave him hard like that, when he came over a few mins later. I think he somehow felt more comfortable or bossy around me now. He just rolled me onto my stomach pulled my pants down aggressively and pushed his dick inside so fast that it hurt a bit. I told him to go slow but he did not listen. But after a few thrusts I started to feel good again. Sadly it did not last long since he cummed inside me again. It felt really good that I told him not to pull out and stay like that for a while. I could feel his cock pulse and spit out his cum inside me, till it got small gradually. He rolled on to my side and laid like that for an hour or so.
He got up later and said he had to leave. I felt awkward and we did not talk much. We both said goodbye and then he left. I lied down on my bed for some more time with his cum inside me trying to recollect the whole episode of previous night. Even though I could remember only bits and pieces, that was the most pleasure I had ever had.
He came over several times after that and we fucked every single time, but nothing came even close to the first time. Probably it was the alcohol, probably it was the element of surprise. I still do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment